Michigan Snowmobile Rentals
During the Winter Season in Michigan Snowmobile Rental is available through Crystal Adventures for exploring the Benzie-Manistee groomed trail system.
Benzie-Manistee Snowbirds groomed trail system weaves between numerous towns complemented by taverns and restaurants. A trail head is located next to Crystal Adventures cabins.
Call for reservations 231-378-2831
Weekend & Holiday Snowmobile Rentals:
24 hrs $325 48 hrs $495
- All 24 hr + Rentals start at 9 am
Fri, Sat or Sun (5-8 hrs): $250
Fri, Sat or Sun (1-4 hrs): $190
Weekday Snowmobile Rentals:
- Mon – Thurs (5-8 hrs): $210
Mon – Thurs (1-4 hrs): $175
24 hrs $275 48 hrs $450
- All 24 hr + Rentals start at 9 am
Additional Snowmobile Rentals:
Two-person snowmobile add $40
- Free helmet rentals
Delivery and pick-up: $65/trip (up to 30 mi)
Guide Fees: $50/hr
Free maps provided
Free instruction and safety course
- Must be 18 years of age or older to rent any of our equipment.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Qualified renter must be present to complete the rental contract.
- Intoxicants are strictly prohibited. Service will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Physical Impairment: We understand that many people with disabilities are fully able to enjoy our summer and winter sport activities. However, we will not send someone out if we feel certain that injury or harm to your person are inevitable. That said, we make every effort to afford everyone the opportunity to enjoy our services.
- All persons involved with our activities acknowledge that said activities are potentially dangerous and agree to hold Crystal Adventures LLC., all owners, employees and affiliated properties harmless.
- Must bring machines back full of fuel or additional charges will be applied!
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Walk-in traffic will be accommodated on an availability basis.
- Often, time slots will be available within a short period of time, please call or speak to our staff to inquire.
- Deposits are required for your request to be placed on our reservation calendar.
- When you make a reservation with us, you agree to abide by all of our policies.
- A $200 deposit is required at the time of your reservation. [Related: Cancellation Policy]
- Deposits may be made with cash, check or credit card
- Personal checks must clear at least 14 days before your reserved date.
No personal checks will be accepted on the date of your rental.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- All credit card transactions must be made by the person named on the card. A valid drivers license must accompany the credit card.
We will not accept credit cards from someone other than the owner of the card.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more before your reserved date are eligible for a refund of the deposit, less 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations made between 4-14 days before your date are eligible for the refund (less 10% processing fee) ONLY if we can rebook the time slot.
- Cancellations made 3 days or less from your reserved date will receive no refund of your deposit.
- NO SHOWS are charged in full for the rental period reserved.
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation for violations to our policies.
- We reserve the right, solely at our discretion, to reschedule and/or cancel your reservation in the event of inclement weather.
- It is inevitable that reserved equipment will occasionally be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances at the time of your rental reservation. We reserve the right to offer you substitute equipment of equal or greater value in lieu of the originally reserved equipment at no extra cost to you. If no alternate equipment is available, we really have no choice but to reschedule or cancel your reservation.
- We will retain a pre-authorized credit card imprint in the amount of $800 per piece of equipment as a damage deposit.
Renter is responsible for any and all losses and damages to our equipment while in your care, up to and including replacement cost.
- Renter is solely responsible for ensuring the safety of the vessel during the rental period.
- All damages in excess of $100 must be reported to Crystal Adventures LLC and to local law enforcement immediately.
- Renter will get his/her damage deposit back if the equipment is returned unharmed.
- All refunds will be made by check and mailed to the billing address provided to us.
- There is NO early return refund.
- Crystal Adventures LLC offers NO insurance coverage for equipment damages incurred during your rental period.
Please check your homeowner, auto, or credit card policy to see if there is an endorsement available to you.